Co-Chairman of AFI Poland Marcin Hańczaruk accepts the function of a Member of the Investment Committee as a part of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education project “Inkubator Innowacyjności 2.0” co-financed from funds for science as part of a system project implemented as part of the Intelligent Development Operational Program by the consortium of the Center for Innovation and Technology Transfer SGGW and OncoTransfer Sp. z o.o.
- Delay of Presentation Announcement for the Chopin In Space Event
- First Meeting of the Polish Regional Committee for Cervical Cancer and NCCN Panel Chair
- Prof. Piotr Rutkowski about the cooperation of the National Research Institute of Oncology and AFI with the NCCN.
- 15th Annual Symposium on Chief Data Officers and Information Quality organized by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Interview with Prof. Maciej Krzakowski : Cooperation on the first NCCN Guidelines for Poland