Co-Chairman of AFI Poland Marcin Hańczaruk accepts the function of a Member of the Investment Committee as a part of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education project “Inkubator Innowacyjności 2.0” co-financed from funds for science as part of a system project implemented as part of the Intelligent Development Operational Program by the consortium of the Center for Innovation and Technology Transfer SGGW and OncoTransfer Sp. z o.o.
- We are proud to celebrate Kościuszko Day in Virginia on October 15!
- Virtual knowledge-sharing workshop on efficacy of knowledge management in responding to COVID-19
- Medical Data Management and Data Sharing – A Virtual Senior Level Roundtable
- AFI joint initiative under the Inspirational Culture Program
- Pomagamy polskiej onkologii