The Alliance for Innovation Foundation (AFI) and the Medical Society of Virginia (MSV), guided by the memorandum of understanding between The Polish Ministry of Health (MOH), the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MoSHE), and the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as well as a willingness to develop fruitful cooperation between Poland and The Commonwealth of Virginia respectively in the field of health and medical sciences; considering the importance of international cooperation on a number of health issues; and considering that Poland and the United States share strong traditions in biomedical and public health research and have a long history of health collaboration, intend to enhance and expand cooperative efforts in health and medical sciences.
Initial efforts are to be directed at developing joint research, training, development, investment, and collaboration activities in the following areas:
· Establishing a Private Equity Investment Fund
· Providing Access and Utilization of Polish Human, Technology and Other Resources
· Providing Access and Engagement of US-based Subject Matter Experts
· Exchanging Education, Conference and Consulting Resources
· Sharing Value-based Healthcare Insights
· Exchanging Innovation and Incubator-related Resources